Wow! Seven weeks post hip surgery.
I am making slow, but steady progress. I am finally off my crutches and working hard to learn how to walk again. This past week has been the hardest week for me mentally. I am not sure what I expected to be feeling at this point in my recovery, but my walk is not perfect, my range of motion is still limited and I still have pain.
This whole process is certainly more challenging than I ever imagined it would be. But I know it will be worth it in the end and I have the most incredible support system.
I am continuing to do mini wall squats and 30-40 minutes on the upright bike each day. I hope to progress to free squats next week. I see my surgeon next week, so will find out how he thinks I am doing then :)
I am making slow, but steady progress. I am finally off my crutches and working hard to learn how to walk again. This past week has been the hardest week for me mentally. I am not sure what I expected to be feeling at this point in my recovery, but my walk is not perfect, my range of motion is still limited and I still have pain.
This whole process is certainly more challenging than I ever imagined it would be. But I know it will be worth it in the end and I have the most incredible support system.
I am continuing to do mini wall squats and 30-40 minutes on the upright bike each day. I hope to progress to free squats next week. I see my surgeon next week, so will find out how he thinks I am doing then :)
Comments
Post a Comment