It's officially six weeks since my hip surgery.
This is a HUGE milestone for me in this recovery. It's been a long time coming, but I finally got rid of my hip brace, compression socks and one crutch (although still have to use two crutches for longer distances). Today is literally the best day!
I am continuing with physiotherapy two times a week, as well as pool therapy (which is so amazing, I can't believe I ever doubted it). I am finally allowed to do mini wall squats, which is super motivating, as I miss my workouts so damn much!
The next while will focus on continuing to build strength and work on learning to walk properly again.
This is a HUGE milestone for me in this recovery. It's been a long time coming, but I finally got rid of my hip brace, compression socks and one crutch (although still have to use two crutches for longer distances). Today is literally the best day!
I am continuing with physiotherapy two times a week, as well as pool therapy (which is so amazing, I can't believe I ever doubted it). I am finally allowed to do mini wall squats, which is super motivating, as I miss my workouts so damn much!
The next while will focus on continuing to build strength and work on learning to walk properly again.
down to one crutch :)
Comments
Post a Comment