Well, it's been four weeks since I got my hip fixed!
I am very excited about the progress I have made over the past couple of weeks. I am up to 20 minutes on the upright bike, twice per day and have about 18 physio exercises that keep me busy for hours (basically a full time job). Pool therapy has done wonders for me. I am hoping to get rid of my crutches (or at least one of them) in two weeks, as well as get rid of my brace.
The past couple weeks have been challenging, as the exercises make me sore and well, getting around on crutches gets super frustrating after a month. However, I remain positive and know that this will all be worth the end result: NO HIP PAIN :)
I am very excited about the progress I have made over the past couple of weeks. I am up to 20 minutes on the upright bike, twice per day and have about 18 physio exercises that keep me busy for hours (basically a full time job). Pool therapy has done wonders for me. I am hoping to get rid of my crutches (or at least one of them) in two weeks, as well as get rid of my brace.
The past couple weeks have been challenging, as the exercises make me sore and well, getting around on crutches gets super frustrating after a month. However, I remain positive and know that this will all be worth the end result: NO HIP PAIN :)
pool therapy is the best- not only physically, but mentally it has helped me so much! i love all my pool buddies, it's great to be able to chat with others who are going through similar types of rehab.
Comments
Post a Comment